MY THOUGHTS, ART, POEMS, THINGS THAT GRINDS MY GEARS, UPCOMING EVENTS, LOCAL ARTISTS' CD/PERFORMANCE REVIEWS & MUCH MORE!




Monday, September 9, 2013

JAY FLOYD: MISERY'S LOVE CO.


If you  haven't purchased Jay Floyd's new CD or flash drive of Misery's Love Co., you might as well sit in a corner of your basement with you face towards the wall... I'm just saying. You wanted something different... something that would impact your soul... well here you go! A mastered fusion of Rock, Hip-Hop, Gospel, Spoken Word... blood, sweat, tears, and triumph. Produced by Shawn Charles and accompanied by artists, Eriq Troi, Aphiniti, Ryan The Realest, LS Royal, Speed, Siege, and Danny Switchblade. I must admit that I admired the crafts of these artists but this work of art put them over the top. I've been playing this CD on repeat since First Fridays (9/6/2013) and I continually find something new I love about it.I've always been a fan of Cleveland's Hip-Hop. Just when I think I've heard the best we could offer, somebody digs deep within the depths of their inner being and proves me wrong.

I believe this is a CD that EVERYONE can identify with. We all have our own struggles... in search of some sort of inspiration... This is proof that faith in God produces abundance... In his own way, Jay became transparent and shared his trials and tribulations... This CD is his testimony. I can write so much about this masterpiece but, i prefer that you take a listen for yourself... You will not be disappointed.

"I wear my heart on my sleeve just to feel the bloody beats..." ~ P.U.S.H.   MAN!!!

Check out this work of art at: http://jayfloyd.bandcamp.com/album/miserys-love-co

No comments: