MY THOUGHTS, ART, POEMS, THINGS THAT GRINDS MY GEARS, UPCOMING EVENTS, LOCAL ARTISTS' CD/PERFORMANCE REVIEWS & MUCH MORE!




Saturday, March 19, 2011

CD REVIEW: R.Y.A.N. - 2SEATER



Ryan Easter: Performing Artist/Producer (The Drawing Board Experience, LLC)
Music can be found on iTunes and ReverbNation


Most of you all know that I am a singer and a lover of music and I am very moved by the musical talent Cleveland possess. In fact, I am a big fan of Cleveland Music. Many months ago, a  friend of mine, Ryan Easter, posted a link of his track, "My Spaceship feat. Justin Fraley" on my FaceBook page and I knew right then and there that I wanted to work with him. All I can say is, Excellent! 


I had the opportunity to listen to his whole CD, "2SEATER" on iTunes, a few days ago and I must say that I am very please. As a matter of fact, I played each track over and over again. You can actually feel the passion he has for his music. Hard work and dedication went in to this CD. Included in this work of art are tracks like "Lisa Bonet," and "Good Intentions" that give you that New Soul feel... Imagine yourself chillin' by a cozy lit fire... sippin' on Moscoto with that special someone. Yes, this Album will take you there. 


If you haven't heard Ry's CD yet then, I urge you to go to either iTunes or ReverbNation to get an eargasm that you will be proud to brag about. CLEVELAND, SHOW YOUR SUPPORT... I look forward to working with him soon.


Ryan's Label, The Drawing Board Experience, includes Crooner, Rayshawn Evans and Performance Poet, Justin Fraley (who also has 2 CD's under his belt. His Latest is called, "Melodic Movement" (Review coming soon).

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

nice post...Ryan deserves it!!

Marlin Martin said...

Definitely a Cleveland Classic!!! Great Post Bruh!!

Parent in Progress said...

Ryan is great. My fave is Lisa Bonet!