MY THOUGHTS, ART, POEMS, THINGS THAT GRINDS MY GEARS, UPCOMING EVENTS, LOCAL ARTISTS' CD/PERFORMANCE REVIEWS & MUCH MORE!




Friday, December 31, 2010

WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS...

Alright, everybody, I mean EVERYBODY knows that I'm a huge man. My weight has been an issue all my adult life. Why, by my 30th birthday, I had reached 692lbs. In my early 20's, I realized that I was always going to be a big dude so, I kept lifting weights and did as much cardio as possible. I was as agile as a man half my size. I'm no stranger to fitness, I've always been an athlete. From peewee league baseball, to wrestling/football in Jr. & Sr. High school. Even In college, I was on the Weightlifting team, and played intramural sports like Rugby. I'm very limber too, I can do a russian split and I have the picts to prove it.

The part about my size that really grinds my gears is the fact that people will always have something to say... talk behind my back. They even talk about me to my closest friends, so, you know the word gets back to me. LOL. If you ever have questions about my size, ask me.  I'm an open book... I have Hypothyroidism. If you're wondering about my sex life, ASK MY WIFE... SHE DON'T HAVE THAT SMILE ON HER FACE FOR NOTHING. LOL....

Happy New Year, Yall!

No comments: